We believe internships are the key to prepare students and returning veterans for the workforce as well as to provide businesses and nonprofits with talented future employees.
OUR 7 BIG GOALS
- Be among the largest employers of veterans in America
- Assist all veterans in need of transitional work experiences
- Standardize internships as the official certifying body
- Provide a quality internship to make all college students work-ready
- Build a national network of career preparation and placement centers
- Revive apprenticeship within the fabric of American business culture
- Make internships an engine to power a stronger U.S. economy
Unpaid Intern Relief Fund
The Internship Institute is dedicated to make it possible for low-income students and veterans to have the opportunities to gain intern experience at nonprofit organizations where compensation is not an option. As such, at least 10% of all donations will support our Unpaid Intern Relief Fund to provide expense stipends and, when possible, full wages.
We are a proud member of the Opportunity Nation Coalition, America’s Promise Alliance for GradNation, the Delaware Valley Veterans Consortium and the Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network.