We believe internships are the key to prepare students and returning veterans for the workforce as well as to provide businesses and nonprofits with talented future employees.
There’s a certain right way to Make Internships Matter. That’s what we do. Our advanced best practice models, consultative approach and resources show employers what they’re missing and enable them to change that.
OUR 7 BIG GOALS
- Be among the largest employers of veterans in America
- Assist all veterans in need of transitional work experiences
- Standardize internships as the official certifying body
- Provide a quality internship to make all college students work-ready
- Build a national network of career preparation and placement centers
- Revive apprenticeship within the fabric of American business culture
- Make internships an engine to power a stronger U.S. economy
We are a proud member of the Opportunity Nation Coalition, America’s Promise Alliance for GradNation, the Delaware Valley Veterans Consortium and the Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network.