EXCLUSIVE TO U.S. VETERANS
Program Manager – Greater Philadelphia Area
The Internship Institute (TII) is an impact-driven non-profit that bridges the gap between military service and civilian employment through superior internships that provide industry experience for transitioning veterans and quality transitioning military talent for employers.
We are looking for an experienced former military leader with a core attribute for action to champion our programs with companies and transitioning veterans and to develop a cadre of military veterans to expand our programs nationwide – beginning in Southeast Pennsylvania.
The Program Manager, reporting directly to the CEO, is responsible for the operational execution and growth of TII programs in the assigned market(s) – beginning within the Counties of Bucks, Montgomery and Berks in Southeast Pennsylvania.
- Complete Training: Gain full knowledge of internship best practices and Blueprints of Internship Success; full understanding of training content and resources, systems and policies; demonstrate competencies necessary to succeed in the position.
- Identify Employers for Internship Programs: Perform outreach to engage target companies; capture intelligence gained from screening questions and other information sources; utilize technology for tracking, matching and other functions.
- Train Employer Personnel: Orient clients to lead their Program; deliver training content and teach mentoring curriculum; assist client personnel in developing materials needed to recruit interns
- Manage and Facilitate Internship Program: develop relevant contacts, recruit personnel for needed roles and internships; manage relationships with clients to facilitate ongoing services; provide assistance for clients onboarding interns; administer a customized student skills training course and certification program completion.
- Administer Quality Program: work with clients to assure program quality, integrity and longevity; monitor program performance; drive continuous program improvement using surveys, assessments and gap analysis; ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and academic institution requirements
- Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred, Honorable discharge from U.S. Military
- Demonstrated success in project and/or program leadership
- Self-starter with strong sales skills (or sales training) and ability to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and executive communication skills
- Passionate about helping transitioning veterans find their career path; understands the challenges veterans face during transition to a civilian career
- Goal-driven and results oriented with a desire to be rewarded for achieving results
- Able to adapt to take on broader responsibilities distinctive to an emerging organization
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Mr. Matthew Zinman at firstname.lastname@example.org